• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm Ultra Mag Once Fired Brass

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

I have three bags of 100 once fired 7mm Remington Ultra Mag Brass for sale. I actually have counted 110 per bag so that if there is any unsatisfactory brass you will likely still end up with 100 or more.

$50 per bag plus shipping.

Thanks guys.

Gentlemen,

I have three bags of 100 once fired 7mm Remington Ultra Mag Brass for sale. I actually have counted 110 per bag so that if there is any unsatisfactory brass you will likely still end up with 100 or more.

$50 per bag plus shipping.

Thanks guys.

Bob, how can you have that much brass, you and Chris togeather dont shoot that much on the show 2 shots per episode?:Dlol

Yes sir, we like them one and done!!!

These brass are brass that was used in several of our EOL rifles to develop our ammo line. For tuning reasons we can only use new brass to do this, as all the ammo is all loaded with new brass.

Yes sir, we like them one and done!!!

These brass are brass that was used in several of our EOL rifles to develop our ammo line. For tuning reasons we can only use new brass to do this, as all the ammo is all loaded with new brass.

When we gonna see some new episodes? Wish that was 7mm rem mag brass you have, that I could use!

Rick

New episodes coming the week after Christmas!

No Rem Mag stuff, sorry!

I have not seen it come in yet? If you do not see a reply from me soon on that email, please send me a PM here so I can get back to you.

Thanks.

James,

The brass on this thread sold some time ago. I do not have any more at the moment, but may have some soon. Feel free to check back with me from time to time and I might be able to get some going your way.

Thanks.

Bob,
Do you by chance have any new or once fired brass for 7mm ultra mag. I really need some for a NM Oryx in February.
Thanks,
Nate