7MM ultra Mag Brass

Graf and sons has Norma and Nosler brass in 7MM RUM.
Brownell's has both Nosler and Norma brass in stock. As a plus Hornady 7MM RUM is in stock as well.
It seems that Remington-Peters has ended their brass/reloading component and have been only using their brass for making ammo. my site says they have, R-P has stopped releasing brass in reloading component form.
on the bright side. I have a box of 20 loaded ammo in the shop.
that is all I can find out this morning.
Later Tatters.

Graf and sons has Norma and Nosler brass in 7MM RUM.
Brownell's has both Nosler and Norma brass in stock. As a plus Hornady 7MM RUM is in stock as well.
It seems that Remington-Peters has ended their brass/reloading component and have been only using their brass for making ammo. my site says they have, R-P has stopped releasing brass in reloading component form.
on the bright side. I have a box of 20 loaded ammo in the shop.
that is all I can find out this morning.
Later Tatters.
rem said the same thing about 17 fireball brass but midway and precision reloading had 2000 rds apiece at one time last month

I think I saw new at my local gun store this morning when I was buying primers. It was Remington and nosler if my eyes were correct. I might even have some down stairs.

Does anyone know where I can find Remington 7MM ultra Mag Brass
I have 52 rounds of new R-P primed brass with 6 once fired and Redding Deluxe Die Set #84923. 18 rds Factory Rem Premier 150 Gr Swift Scirocco Bonded PRSC7UM1, 76 rds Rem Prem 175 Gr Swift A-Frame Ptd SP PR7UM5

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.