7mm SWT vs. 7mm Allen Mag

Look's like Osok lost it because he can't turn this forum into his beloved Sniper's Hide forum. Osoks are the primary reason forums need an authoritative moderator / monitor. We're fortunate that Osok-types are the exception on this forum.

I recognized the flaws in Osok's post on the superiority of the 7mm STW. Didn't refute it because I figured someone else would. His comparative arguments were laughable. At the time I didn't know Osok was on a crusade against Fiftydriver or this forum. Now I better understand why he was so intent on promoting the performance of his STW; he was Fiftydriver hunting - from long range. A sad excuse for a post...

Lets all chip in and get precision longrange hunting back up and at'em --lol ,then we can get back to normal..........

My desktop computer failed yesterday so I have been limping along with my laptop. I now get to spend $1,000 on a new desktop. Happy day. :mad:

I had only seen the first day's posts in this thread before a member reported to me the later problems with it just a few minutes ago. I have been aware of Daveosok's prior written slur against me and this site. When he came back I decided to give him a chance to be a good contributing member. It's pretty hard to offend me and I don't take petty positions about other people. But hey, enough's enough. His membership has been deleted. Let's all just put this unfortunate incident behind us. I am just glad we have so few problems here. You guys are to be commended. I often brag to my wife about what a high quality bunch of men you are. I am proud to be associated with you!

001_grinning-smiley-003.gif
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks Len.

Thanks Len
Your right, the quality of the membership is something to be proud of.
Visiting this sight has become one of the highlights of my day. Every day.
Its overwhelming to realize the depth of my ignorance in areas I thought I Knew a little something about.
Thanks Guys for sharing your knowledge and experience.

Sam

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.