7mm STW Reloading Thread

Sounds like bad medicine!

I came within an inch of buying an STW in an Accumark several times, very nice rifles
Awww man wild rose It's the only gun I grab out of my safe now I've had it for 2 years. I Just started reloading about mid last year. Still have alot to learn but the 7 stw was very easy to load for. I love that gun

Awww man wild rose It's the only gun I grab out of my safe now I've had it for 2 years. I Just started reloading about mid last year. Still have alot to learn but the 7 stw was very easy to load for. I love that gun

I'm about the same way with my Model 70 Sharp Shooters. Much lighter too HA!

I have a bunch of other rifles but if I had to get rid of all but three those I'd keep.

I even found what appears to be a one of a Kind SS in 300 RUM. All the rest seem to be in 300wm and 7mm STW. Apparently this was was custom chambered in the custom shop for a guy who shot it one time and said, "Too much for me".

Anybody tried the 101 hammers in this beast yet I am thinking about it for deer. What powders would you recommend?
I would think that with that weight bullet, H4831sc would send it in its way quick and in a hurry, be temp stable, and most of all, accurate. I'm thinking you'll easily reach 3500, if you wanted to. Whitetail lightning!🦌🦌🦌💤