7mm stw build in progress

ptg firing pin assembly in.... she goes bang on a primed empty casing just fine...

100_1602.jpg

100_1601.jpg

Congrats on your build been lurking here enjoying and reading as many posts as my eyes will let me,Congrats also for starting the STW forum page it's great ,Ill post when I can got some history with that STW gal , keep up the great work ,regards jjmp

I've got between 80 and 100 rounds on her now. She's still not up to expectations with 180's (only shoots mild loads well), but the 140 nosler tipped with rl25 is a solid 1/2 moa performer every time out, even for 5 shot groups. I'll stay with that load until the 195 berger comes out, then try to develop a load for them in the rifle....

As to the 7stw forum, I didn't start it but I've been a player in it since the first thread... The stw brotherhood thread....

Good hearing from you,I'm sure that select-match will come around for you ,funny how some bbls act likeing some bullets over others, never played with the b-180 s got some 168b though kinda itching to try em. That 180 b is long but that 195 gonna be wow ,seems like the 7mm bbls dote on the 140 found that out also ,that's great shooting @ 200 yds .still great on you for putting your knowledge on the STW forum to help many other like minded shooters ,wishing you continued success ,jjmp

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.