7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

I was in dell and Lima area. Yeah I've been kicked a little bit working like a dog and trying to raise 4 boys and keep a wife happy and it just is too much time with all those to read and post like I want. I finally built my gun room so I want to start reloading again. But then it's the shortage of everything.
Ohhh well life keeps going and so do I. Still read but just done have the experience of bean and you and other guys here so I just try to learn.

I appreciate that I was missed. I try to offer when I can. But right now. I don't have anything. I have shot my STW in years. In fact wild rose still has by big green B -ch with him. He's had it 4 years. Have no clue how many critters he's killed with her. I want to start again. I hope soon.
Take care fellas. Glad to see everyone still being true to their passions.

I was in dell and Lima area. Yeah I've been kicked a little bit working like a dog and trying to raise 4 boys and keep a wife happy and it just is too much time with all those to read and post like I want. I finally built my gun room so I want to start reloading again. But then it's the shortage of everything.
Ohhh well life keeps going and so do I. Still read but just done have the experience of bean and you and other guys here so I just try to learn.

I appreciate that I was missed. I try to offer when I can. But right now. I don't have anything. I have shot my STW in years. In fact wild rose still has by big green B -ch with him. He's had it 4 years. Have no clue how many critters he's killed with her. I want to start again. I hope soon.
Good to see you Brother

Really ? well I stand corrected I would have never thought it, I'm learning everyday, Thanks Brother
Remember, RL26 is made with unicorn horns and fairy dust, so it works magic in a lot of different cartridges. It gives me near 3000 fps with 140gr bullets in my 6.5 Creed, which I never thought was possible, so you never know

Mario, if you ever make it up to San Antonio, give me a shout

I was just there two weeks ago picking up a new van for my wife. I enjoy going up there so I will make a trip. You got some places to shoot Pigs up there?

And if you were come to South Texas to go look at Nilgai I can help you out with getting tracking cleaning picking up and then we can go fishing on my boat

Remember, RL26 is made with unicorn horns and fairy dust, so it works magic in a lot of different cartridges. It gives me near 3000 fps with 140gr bullets in my 6.5 Creed, which I never thought was possible, so you never know
Really ........................6.5 Need ..................................Really did you have to do that, I just threw up in the back of my mouth a little bit

I love bringing up the Creed to you Brother!!
slap.gif

I was just there two weeks ago picking up a new van for my wife. I enjoy going up there so I will make a trip. You got some places to shoot Pigs up there?
If you have a thermal set up, we can possibly hunt pigs at night. My golf club gets a fence breach at times and they need them cleared out after that, so I get the occasional green light to hunt them there. It's hit or miss. Just PM me if you're coming this way and I'll see if we have an opportunity.
I may take you up on fishing and Nigali. I'll let you know. Thanks for the invite