7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

I just picked up 8lb of reloader 26. what kind of data are you guys using for 175 grain pills?
somewhere between rl25 and h1000 data?
I went to the Alliant website and used their data for the 175 gr Speer bullet to get me started.

Joining in on this finally after 7 years of searching I finally found a remington 700 in 7mmstw stainless and Ported with a factory detachable mag box. A good friend let me shoot his years ago when I was just getting in to big game hunting. Could ever afford one until last week I walked in to a pawn shop and there she was. She has a luepold vx 5hd 3-15x44 and I currently have 143 hammers loaded with rl 26 from 77 grains up to 81.

Joining in on this finally after 7 years of searching I finally found a remington 700 in 7mmstw stainless and Ported with a factory detachable mag box. A good friend let me shoot his years ago when I was just getting in to big game hunting. Could ever afford one until last week I walked in to a pawn shop and there she was. She has a luepold vx 5hd 3-15x44 and I currently have 143 hammers loaded with rl 26 from 77 grains up to 81.
Wow what a great find, congratulations!!!

I use 68.4 of H1000 with a 175 Hornady ELD-X , a Fed 215 M primer and Nosler cases. Velocity is only 2900 but it does 1/2 inch @ a 100 yds.
only 68.4 grains?? seems you would get a potential blown gun with a drastically reduced load. not saying you are wrong just against everything I've heard. see attached video.

Well, congrats on the great find, both in caliber, and the rifle/ scope combo. You'll find a wealth of info in this thread, and the sub threads that have developed over the years. You're of to a great start with the Hammers, and you'll probably need not look for anything better. And the weight you've picked is perfect. I used to shoot 145 Barnes LRX, they were devastating. Both in accuracy, and terminal performance. There's some great info here, but you'll need a minute to read it all. Congrats, and enjoy the ride, you got a good one!

Looking forward to trying it. I have some n565 I wanna try in it along with 8133, but I had a stable amount of 26 so I though I'd start there. I'd really like to see if 565 will shoot in it. My 28 nosler is now going to run the 169 hammers and n570.

Looking forward to trying it. I have some n565 I wanna try in it along with 8133, but I had a stable amount of 26 so I though I'd start there. I'd really like to see if 565 will shoot in it. My 28 nosler is now going to run the 169 hammers and n570.
I'm running 180 elds in my 7mm stw with n570. 80.4gr gives me aprx 3185fps. I've got .219 freebore.