7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Yep heard all about it, I'll take H1000 over it hands down That aint you is it Mud ??? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I knew he was joking about 7828, but with 150s and 160s, it's magic in my stw.

I tried the 168lrab once, and couldn't get them to shoot out of my gun, which is unusual because it is extremely accurate.

Matter of fact, couldn't get them to shoot out of my 7 Dakota either, which is also a tack driver.

Anyway, going to play with the bergers and see wrf.....

The Noslers ablr , likes lots of jump 0.75 thousands to 0.100 thousands, I don't shoot them but just a heads up ! Their ETips enjoy just as much jump ! RL/22 shot fantastic in my 24 inch rechambered Remington barrel with Barnes 150 x,bts.H1000 & 160 nosler accubonds 3150 fps =3 shots in half my pinky nail ,Sako md75 ,26 inch bbl , HC1,your 7 Dakota can easily match the STW , oh boy did I say that out loud ?,a great Friend had a 300 Dakota built it's Impressive, ok back to our STW, channel.cheers!🤣

JJ....my Dakota was my 60th bd gift to myself

Model 76, 4 digit serial number.

Put it in an mpi stock to save that nice piece of walnut !

Matter of fact, mpi used my rifle to make the mold for the 76.

Anyway, yes, it spins 160ab with rl26 in the high 3100s. Extremely accurate rifle.

Think my 7stw is a little jealous !!!

BTW, my stw was put together by Kampfeld....aka Karl....

The Noslers ablr , likes lots of jump 0.75 thousands to 0.100 thousands, I don't shoot them but just a heads up ! Their ETips enjoy just as much jump ! RL/22 shot fantastic in my 24 inch rechambered Remington barrel with Barnes 150 x,bts.H1000 & 160 nosler accubonds 3150 fps =3 shots in half my pinky nail ,Sako md75 ,26 inch bbl , HC1,your 7 Dakota can easily match the STW , oh boy did I say that out loud ?,a great Friend had a 300 Dakota built it's Impressive, ok back to our STW, channel.cheers!🤣
The STW likes bullet jump regardless, I've never seen one that didn't