7mm sherman max

My wife's 7 max is slowly coming together, have the Manners EH1 in hand, have the action on order from Defiance, going with the anTi long action, BDL set up, and either a HCA or Bartlien carbon barrel, and will be 20" to eventually be ran supressed. The LOP is 12.25" for my wife, and with the 20" barrel will be a handy little rig, and finished weight should be 8-9 lbs depending on the scope. So depending on how long Defiance takes to make my action, I will have some short barreled data on this rig. Hoping to hit 2900 fps with the 180's.

My wife's 7 max is slowly coming together, have the Manners EH1 in hand, have the action on order from Defiance, going with the anTi long action, BDL set up, and either a HCA or Bartlien carbon barrel, and will be 20" to eventually be ran supressed. The LOP is 12.25" for my wife, and with the 20" barrel will be a handy little rig, and finished weight should be 8-9 lbs depending on the scope. So depending on how long Defiance takes to make my action, I will have some short barreled data on this rig. Hoping to hit 2900 fps with the 180's.
You will 👍

195 7 Max vs 162 7 SAUM
A3259553-14C7-40EB-AFE4-7377D28707B1.jpeg

I haven't. I've got 195s loaded up for my first round of OCW testing. I have 190 ATIPs I'm going to load too. I probably won't shoot 180s. I'm gonna get some 190 Bergers too.

Interested....Planning on a 20" barrel myself in 6.5 Max to accommodate suppressor, do tell!!

Have the opportunity to get about 4 pounds of n565. What are some speeds people have been getting with 180s? Elds or bergers.