7mm sherman max

Try some 210's.
I dont always find there is a need for magnum primers. Only testing will tell.
Rich have ever you noticed speed increases with non mag primers vs mag? I hear about it happening but don't know if there is a predictable science behind it or if it's just anomalies that happen from time to time.

Rich have ever you noticed speed increases with non mag primers vs mag? I hear about it happening but don't know if there is a predictable science behind it or if it's just anomalies that happen from time to time.
Its usually the opposite. Mag primers equal higher pressure, equal more speed

Rich,
Can you clarify your trimming procedure? I measured new ADG brass at 2.022 after first firing it measured 2.007. I know you stated earlier a trim length of 2.015. Should we trim to 2.015 and is it ok to allow brass to reach 2.022 before we trim?

Rich,
Can you clarify your trimming procedure? I measured new ADG brass at 2.022 after first firing it measured 2.007. I know you stated earlier a trim length of 2.015. Should we trim to 2.015 and is it ok to allow brass to reach 2.022 before we trim?
2.007" is more shrinkage than usual I think, but its ok.
Your chamber is 2.025" so 2.022" is no problem if you wanted to run it that long.
Was that saum head stamp or max?

also... .what would a 9 twist 7max barrel limit me to on bullet weights?
Length of barrel wont affect twist needed except b c could be reduced a little at long range because of rotational velocity.
A nine twist in a 7 max will be enough for most bullets thru 180 class. ELDM needs a little more.

When fireforming 7 saum brass, could I use the 7max seater for the bullets or would getting a 7saum seater be the way to go.