7mm sherman max

Rich we need more info on this sounds very interesting I was gonna do a 7SS as I have the brass and components. It would be easy to pick up a Tikka for my kimber, and could you use a wsm tikka or would you need the long bolt stop.

Rich we need more info on this sounds very interesting I was gonna do a 7SS as I have the brass and components. It would be easy to pick up a Tikka for my kimber, and could you use a wsm tikka or would you need the long bolt stop.
T3 wsm gives you 3.4" right? It should work great! It's the same length case as the Saum The magazine and everything should work .Your SS brass won't work though. It's too short

Well Rich you should do it I think it would get attention for sure. I like the Tikka idea and Wildcat Customs up here does complete drop in stocks too at 18oz. Would make a nice lightweight out fit with a quarter the price and wait time of some others.
Really curious on parent case.

Well Rich you should do it I think it would get attention for sure. I like the Tikka idea and Wildcat Customs up here does complete drop in stocks too at 18oz. Would make a nice lightweight out fit with a quarter the price and wait time of some others.
Really curious on parent case.

Saum

I'm all ears! Looking for a 7mm that will push the 180 eldm to 3000 fps without having to go with an extra long barrel or a big magnum like the 28 nosler.

I just ordered a reamer for 7 saum ia 40. Now you bring out exactly what I was looking for. Redding wanted a fortune to make the dies.....going to go with neil jones and ream a seat die from a blank