7mm sherman max

What are you thinking the barrel life will be like? And if someone went with a light bullet like the 143 hammers what kinda velocity do you think it would reach with a 26" barrel

What have you found for consistency on the ADG brass? I know somebody that had a 7gr variance in 100 pieces of 308 & lost primer pockets after a firing or 2 in a 1/4 of them. I believe this was an early production run however. Have heard nothing but positive as of late but thought it was worth asking?

What have you found for consistency on the ADG brass? I know somebody that had a 7gr variance in 100 pieces of 308 & lost primer pockets after a firing or 2 in a 1/4 of them. I believe this was an early production run however. Have heard nothing but positive as of late but thought it was worth asking?
That must have been early because my experience is they are as good as it gets!

That's good to hear. I was a little surprised to hear the negative report on ADG brass. Waiting patiently for more load data,velocity & accuracy reports.

Rich it sounds like a very interesting round and i see rhian is involved to. I have all my components for a 7mm and plan to do a copy of 7mm blaser improved that rhian did a couple years ago. Could either of you guys comment on how those two rounds compare? Pros and cons of each? Should i change directions and do a 7mm max instead?
Thanks

Rich it sounds like a very interesting round and i see rhian is involved to. I have all my components for a 7mm and plan to do a copy of 7mm blaser improved that rhian did a couple years ago. Could either of you guys comment on how those two rounds compare? Pros and cons of each? Should i change directions and do a 7mm max instead?
Thanks
What's the capacity and oal on the Blaser?

84.8g case and 3.42" with berger 195, then with the improved 37* shoulder and less taper, it gained 4g more i believe. I think it did get 195s to 3000fps comfortably (and believe he said 3100 with stiff bolt) before the 2nd owner changed it into a 28 nosler. Dont mean to derail, just curious.