• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm rum

DCGS

Official LRH SPONSOR
I have a Remington 7mm rum for sale. The specs are:
trued rem stainless mag action
timmney trigger
H&S senduro stock bedded by Joel Russo
Karsten cheek piece
Benchmark barrel senduro contour fluted chambered by 308 Nate with his break 26in plus break
Nightforce 5x22x50 npr2 reticle
warren rail tps rings
scope level
Once again I am selling this because I did't build it. This gun shot a 5.4 in group at 1000yds at a match at Butner, NC. I shot it for fun and won the relay but couldn't shoot the shoot off because I was not a member. This gun may have been shot 200 times. Price gun only 1800.00 complete package 3200.00 pics will follow soon. Thanks for looking. Dan

Here are pics of Dan's 7mm rum for sale:

7mm_rum_001.jpg

7mm_rum_002.jpg

7mm_rum_003.jpg

Bump for a great gun.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, this gun held the record for the longest kill on my farm. One day I watched Dan make a super 760 yard shot on a whitetail with this rifle. He then turned and handed the gun to my 11 year old son, who made a great shot at 550 yards on a fat doe for his very first long range kill. This is an extremely accurate rifle. I can't believe he is actually selling it.

Jett

Don't need to trade for another gun, then I would just have another gun I didn't build to sell.I am interested in a 8x32x56x npr2 Nightforce if this one sells complete. My eyes aren't what they use to be, need more power. As far as twist it is 1 in 9. Thanks Dan

I have 50 piecies of once fired brass. I took 300rum Nosler brass and sized it down for the 7. The remington brass leaves a lot to be desired. The load will be given to who ever buys it. The oal is only 3.800 to touch the lands. Nate's reamer has .180 freebore I think. I will keep the dies but they are Redding full length S Match dies. No J lock It has a Holland firing pin asy. The stock is a original sendero stock. Dan