7mm rum question

One thing is for sure you get what you pay for on brass...my 7rum remington brass needed to be sorted in a bad way and one pc had a huge clump on the outside of the neck

I weight sorted and de burred the flash holes and polished up with steel wool and you know it shoots really well not that bad for doing a little prep work

clump of brass? i like the remington brass , i think its the only maker i know of? umm . i would have to look. but i bought 2 boxes of 140 psp rems. they were marked at 24.99 at a local gun shop. he forgot to mark them up. hes now out of business though. i bought the 2 boxes and saved the brass. ive loaded some of my brass 2 times on the 3rd.,
Now i loaded some 150 grain sciroccos with that h-50bmg at 104.0 grains. its listed in the lyman 48th. i havent shot them yet. its says its the accuracy load. i am carful when loading i dont want to make any hurtful/fatal mistakes. any tips ne of u have found when loading. the bullets ive loaded and shot did fine. i think im goin to spend the money and get 100 brass somtime soon. do u guys trim brass as soon as u get it if there a like a little different ? now i make all mine exactly or withIN PLUS OR MINUS one point. i try to make sure im at exact CAOL. witch says 3600 for the 150 grain.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts