7mm RM Load Development ?

We do have H1000, but I also had quite a bit of 8133. I just wanted to play around with it and see what I could work up.

Since you shot these at 100 yards, and your are looking to get to the 500 yard tange, I might try my final tuning at 300 yards to see how the rifle performs and which seating depth works best for your.

Since you shot these at 100 yards, and your are looking to get to the 500 yard tange, I might try my final tuning at 300 yards to see how the rifle performs and which seating depth works best for your.
I agree, I didn't want to attempt any level of accuracy (beyond 100 yds) with the scope that's currently on that gun. I'm gonna swap that tonight for my VX5 and will shoot seating depth tests at 300 yds. Our local range is set up to shoot out to 600 so I'll verify everything I can out to 600, if time allows.

I was thinking I had harmonic issues with my barrel and length until I tried jamming .010" into the lands.. That's when my 8.5" twist Brux 7rem mag came to life with 184 and 190 Hybrids with H1000.. I have not tried any 175's. I have been in the school of jumping .020" but this one was different.. they say all of them are a little different though.. May be worth a try.

At 69.5 I would do a seating depth test just to see if this bullet needs it. It's supposed to be pretty insensitive to it, but....
You might try a different powder/primer if you aren't making progress.
What chronograph are you using?

I am trying to work up a load for my 7mm Rem Mag with 8133, Berger 175 Elite Hunters, virgin Hornady brass and Win LRM primers. I copied a gentleman on here and used the data from Hodgdon for the Berger 180 VLD. I started at 68 grains and worked up to 72 shooting 3 round groups round robin style. I did start to see some pretty good primer splash from 71-72 so I'd probably want to drop down a little from there?? This gun will only be used for hunting and sparingly at that. The scope on the gun (which I will replace with a Leupold VH5 today) was just a cheap Nikon 3-9 with no parallax adjustment. I conducted the test at 100 yds, can't imagine a shot on game past 500 assuming I can get this load verified and high level of confidence. What say you guys, based on the target and velocities recorded
with the lab radar?

View attachment 304789
What are some of the specs of your rifle? What is your barrel twist rate? Just me, but I would either change powder or change bullets. You will need a fairly fast twist rate to shoot the 175s in a 7 rem mag. Just looking at the photo, I can't tell exactly what the size of the groups are, but they all appear to be 1+" groups. That would be a 'no go' for me with hand loads, but this will depend on what is acceptable to you.
Also, 3 rounds groups are not enough to evaluate loads during workup. Just not enough data points to really draw a strong conclusion.