• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm Rem Mag Winchester 70 w/ H-S Precision

jrallen_usmc

For sale is a Winchester Model 70 (post-64) in 7mm Remington Magnum. 24" blued sporter weight barrel with 1-9" twist, jeweled bolt, Leupold one-piece base with Leupold 1" rings holding a 3-9x40 Bushnell Banner Dusk to Dawn. H-S Precision kevlar/fiberglass/aluminum bedding block sporter stock with sling studs and hinged floor plate. Very crisp ~ 2 lb. trigger. Rifle is in excellent shape, 40 rounds through it, very clean with only flaw being one small scratch on barrel. Can e-mail more pics. Package price is $550 plus actual shipping, $525 plus shipping without scope.

180633_10150419326125296_847625295_17299515_6257607_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. I am not a Model 70 expert, but I believe it is standard push feed. Are there visible indicators that would determine otherwise?

The classic has the large rotating "claw" extractor. The push feed has a bolt that looks just like the rem 700

All PM's returned. Still up for grabs.

Since I have been asked... I will consider any trade offers, but not really in the market for anything specific.

BTT

This rifle is no longer for sale, I've decided to play around with it for a while...

But for some reason I can't edit the ad, so Please DELETE