7mm Rem Mag vs 300 Win Mag

If you want to pound your chest about your 270 WBY , start a thread about it.

OK...I am out...just tried to offer a lower recoiling alternative to the 7RM/300Win case that drops less...

I still do not believe that the 7RM/300WM case is the optimal size for pushing the optimal bullets for the said caliber size, which is probably 195gr for the 7mm and 215gr for the 30 caliber...

Hey Weiser Bucks I agree with your post

Then I got thinking about this.

When Roy invented his first cartridge, the 270, we might give him praise for starting the whole high velocity and long range hunting movement. Many have followed and made this sport possible.

At the moment I do not own a single weatherly cartridge chambered guns but I do respect his contibutions.

I might have to start a thread on 270 WSM?

And I fired one shot out of a buddies 460 weatherby mag, set it down and said I think I am done for the day...

OK...I am out...just tried to offer a lower recoiling alternative to the 7RM/300Win case that drops less...

I still do not believe that the 7RM/300WM case is the optimal size for pushing the optimal bullets for the said caliber size, which is probably 195gr for the 7mm and 215gr for the 30 caliber...

As WeiserBucks said, you can still start a separate thread about it and present your case. I'm sure it'll be useful for someone especially for WBTY fans.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.