• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm rem mag Shilen DGR, Stiller, Jewel, Greybull

Rflamm250

For sale is a lightly used 7mm Remington Magnum. Shilen DGR action by stiller, 26" shilen 1:8 twist barrel, Jewel trigger, Greybull stock. RCBS competition FL die and seater. 25 loaded rounds w/168 Bergers 3050fps, Nosler brass. Gun has been a consistent .3moa and under shooter out to 800yrds. Barrel was throated for the 180 Bergers by Shilen, and have load development with the 180s and 168s. Gun has about 150 rounds through it. Aslo have 25 fired Nosler cases going with it. Sunnyland bottom metal, Wyatts extended box and follower so it will accept the 195s loaded long. asking
IMG_8210.JPG
IMG_8208.JPG
IMG_8207.JPG
IMG_8209.JPG
$2000 TYD

I don't know the speeds but accuracy was in the.3moa. I have data and targets I can post if your serious.

Thanks! That is plenty accurate! I am semi serious. I am looking for a long range rifle that I can target shoot but also possibly hunt elk I ever get out on an elk hunt (I'm in New England). I keep finding myself going back and forth on 300wm, 7mm rm, 280AI. I am a little bit "ADD" on this thing because I am trying to use the rifle for more than one purpose. Having a barrel nut system helps when I am looking at so many criteria since a second barrel is an option. Was this rifle built by Shilen? (I think there rifle systems use a barrel nut system). Out curiosity why are you getting rid of the rifle? It does look sweet btw!

Thanks! That is plenty accurate! I am semi serious. I am looking for a long range rifle that I can target shoot but also possibly hunt elk I ever get out on an elk hunt (I'm in New England). I keep finding myself going back and forth on 300wm, 7mm rm, 280AI. I am a little bit "ADD" on this thing because I am trying to use the rifle for more than one purpose. Having a barrel nut system helps when I am looking at so many criteria since a second barrel is an option. Was this rifle built by Shilen? (I think there rifle systems use a barrel nut system). Out curiosity why are you getting rid of the rifle? It does look sweet btw!
This does have the barrel not system. I am selling because I have too many at the moment and am wanting to get a g7 2500.

Recent Posts