7mm rem mag price

Kidder

Hey i have a fairly new Remington 700 7mm rem mag. I'm debating on whether to sell it so I can get maybe a Winchester model 70 chambered in .308. But I was wondering how much should I sell the 7mm RM for? At the most there was 40 rounds fired from it. Everything is stock on it. Any suggestions on price or maybe what I should do with the rifle?

Hey i have a fairly new Remington 700 7mm rem mag. I'm debating on whether to sell it so I can get maybe a Winchester model 70 chambered in .308. But I was wondering how much should I sell the 7mm RM for? At the most there was 40 rounds fired from it. Everything is stock on it. Any suggestions on price or maybe what I should do with the rifle?

Model?

Had to look on cabelas but it's the Remington 700 sps standard rifle. 26 inch barrel.

I'll give you $50.00 for it sight-unseen. :D

Just joking... But seriously, I would look on your local Armslist page and see how much they are selling for in your local area. That should give you a good idea of the price range to list it at.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts