7mm Rem Mag Norma brass discontinued??

PowellSixO

I've been searching for some 7 mag Norma brass, not really expecting to find it honestly. But I can be hopeful right. Haha. But what I found was disturbing. Almost everywhere shows discontinued, not out of stock. What the hell?? Did Norma drop the 7 mag? If this is the case, what would be a high quality replacement brass for me to switch to? Thanks.

I've been searching for some 7 mag Norma brass, not really expecting to find it honestly. But I can be hopeful right. Haha. But what I found was disturbing. Almost everywhere shows discontinued, not out of stock. What the hell?? Did Norma drop the 7 mag? If this is the case, what would be a high quality replacement brass for me to switch to? Thanks.
They are available on normas own webshop here so I suspect they either have some left here or they chosen to drop the exports because of popularity.

Do you have a link? Please

They may be using all they have in loaded ammo? Local shop that I do not remember ever having Norma ammo in anything but metric rounds now has it in quite a few calibers - just bought some .280 Rem. myself instead of buying brass.

If you look at Midway and Brownells you will see that they say the same thing regarding Norma 25-06 brass. This made me contact our New Zealand importer to see if this is correct, I was told that they have a shipment arriving this month including 25-06 and that Norma have not discontinued it.

I have noticed this on my searches for several reloading components. Vendors are putting: " Discontinued" or "No longer available" instead of putting :"Out of stock". I think they are just plugging something in to show it is not available at this time. Just my assumption, but I have come across far too many to conclude that all these components, powders are no longer being made.

I have noticed this on my searches for several reloading components. Vendors are putting: " Discontinued" or "No longer available" instead of putting :"Out of stock". I think they are just plugging something in to show it is not available at this time. Just my assumption, but I have come across far too many to conclude that all these components, powders are no longer being made.
I hope you're right. I love the Norma brass for my 7mm

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.