• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300 Win Mag brass/ammo

BS Shooter

Cleaning out some odds and ends.
Shipping will depend on how many boxes you want and your location. $11.50 should ship a up to 4 boxes. I think $20 would ship it all.

see pics for what they are and prices.
13A33196-111B-4E19-84F6-9D288BAFDAD6.jpeg

The 7mm stuff is sold.

I also have some full boxes of 300 win mag ammo that I will list in the "other stuff" classified section.

Last edited:
Shipping will depend on how many boxes you want and your location. $11.50 should ship a up to 4 boxes. I think $20 would ship it all.

see pics for what they are and prices.View attachment 230141View attachment 230142
The 7mm stuff not in the boxes is once fired brass from factory ammo 48/ federal nickel and two non nickel and 14 Winchester nickel : $35 for the total of 64 of them.

I also have some full boxes of 300 win mag ammo that I will list in the "other stuff" classified section.

see pics for what they are and prices.View attachment 230141View attachment 230142
The 7mm stuff not in the boxes is once fired brass from factory ammo 48/ federal nickel and two non nickel and 14 Winchester nickel : $35 for the total of 64 of them.

I am interested, please contact me. Thanks

I'm new to the site. I do not see how to private message. I am interested in 7mag casing if you still have it.

Rocktrout, it will not let me PM you either but all of the 7mm stuff is sold pending funds. I will update the posting. Thanks.