7mm rem mag 160 nosler partition load data

Heather

Hey guys, doing a load for the 7mm rem mag and am seeing a couple different powder choices on the 7mm rem mag Nosler Partition 160 grain. I have plenty of H1000 and one partial bottle left of IMR 7828 ssc. It's for a Browning x Bolt with a 26 inch barrel, also not being shot much over 300 yards. Anyone have a preference on which powder they use? I was hoping to get over 3000 Fps but thinking that it might just come close. Thanks!

Hey guys, doing a load for the 7mm rem mag and am seeing a couple different powder choices on the 7mm rem mag Nosler Partition 160 grain. I have plenty of H1000 and one partial bottle left of IMR 7828 ssc. It's for a Browning x Bolt with a 26 inch barrel, also not being shot much over 300 yards. Anyone have a preference on which powder they use? I was hoping to get over 3000 Fps but thinking that it might just come close. Thanks!
Saw your post, was going to send ya the load I use with 7828ssc. But as you're new member and not enough posts to get PM's, I couldn't send ya it. This load will get 3000+ a tad out of my 26" Savage with the 160gr Partition. When ya get where ya can send and receive PM's I'll gladly get it to ya....

Saw your post, was going to send ya the load I use with 7828ssc. But as you're new member and not enough posts to get PM's, I couldn't send ya it. This load will get 3000+ a tad out of my 26" Savage with the 160gr Partition. When ya get where ya can send and receive PM's I'll gladly get it to ya....
Thanks! You could also email it to me at [email protected] if you could

It took a little bit to get my account approved, I'm not sure how many PMs it takes

I got this little piece of advice straight from Nosler a few years back. If you're not getting the results you want/expect with the Partition, switch to a slightly faster burn rate powder.
Thank you! Will do, I'm going to be running with the imr 7828 my now friend emailed me the load data. I'm excited to try it!

I have the exact same gun, and I use almost exclusively H-1000 and Nosler 160gr partitions. It shoots groups like these with boring regularity-

Ag9Jww3.jpg

I just got a new 8lb batch of H-1000 so I'm starting over. Loaded a few and yesterday I shot this at 100yds (high shot then a scope adjustment)

KinYKgu.jpg

PM me if you want to chat load. I easily exceed 3,000fps with zero pressure using Nosler brass and Fed mag primers.