• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm mashburn defiance anti

laker

Well I made the mistake of going coyote calling with a friend with thermal and now I putting the funds together for a thermal scope. Built this mashburn a few months ago and now it's on the chopping block. Defiance anti action, bell and Carlson TI takeoff stock, red hawk rifles bottom metal, wyatts mag box, trigger tech trigger, lilja #3 contour 9" cut at 25", talley rings, 50 pieces of fireformed Peterson brass, 7mm mashburn rcbs full length die and a 7mm Remington Redding seater die. To make 7mm mashburn brass just run 300 win mag brass into full length die and fireform. Scope not included. $2500 shipped for the package. Can include the reamer used on the gun for an extra $100
C14BC0EF-33E5-4A56-8804-8FE9D7DBB97C.jpeg
E313412D-6C72-4B1C-8C96-DC30EC610458.jpeg
3B798524-8D71-4E8F-9DE7-6D1BE0C20627.jpeg

Laker drooling big time, bare rifle weight?
I don't have a bare weight. Bathroom scale is saying 7.5 scoped but I'd have to go down the wife's office tomorrow to put it on a postal scale for sure

Who do you like the Defiance action? I'm planning on that same action on my next build.
GLWS
JASON

Would include the leupold vx5hd 3-15x44 windplex reticle for an additional $750

Would also partial trade for a stainless tikka magnum action of any flavor

What's the parent case of the mashburn? I googled it and saw some conflicting answers. All I can seem to find for sure is that it's somewhere between the 7RM and the STW for velocity.