• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm mag Sendero SF II(spf)

nddodd

Hey guys hows everybody doin ive got another one to sell, yall are goin to think im nuts now, along with being a pansy, for claiming my 338 edge kicked to hard. I am assuming this one doesnt kick i havent even shot it. Got it 3 days ago from another gentleman on here. The gun looks gorgeous like new. I was told it only had one box shot through it and it shot factory ammo very well. Reason for selling is my farther has a fourwheeler i want and he is like me he doesnt keep stuff long when he decides to sell it. He is giving me first shot at it and need all the money i can get. Here are some pics if anyone needs anymore just let me know. I would like to get around 850 shipped and insured to you ffl.

Thanks Guys
Nathan.

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-2.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 7mm mag Sendero SF II

Thanks Kirk but i have two pair of steiners and they do all i need, i appreciate the offer though thanks so much.

Nathan

i am interested in the rifle, but let me see if i can get the funds together first. then i will say if i am for sure of not. sorry about this being my first post.

800 shipped, hey guys if i am way to high on this let me know, this is actually what i paid for it i was just hoping to come out even on it. Thats why i started at 850 figure it will take around 30 or so to ship it.

Thanks guys
Nathan

Glad i could help you on your first post, i am sure i speak for everybody in saying, glad to have you on here.
icon10.gif

Nathan

i just sold my dirtbike so i should know tues or wends. i was looking at this rilfe when that other dude had it for sale, good to see it back up

Just ordered a sendero sf11 today $1139, but I wanted a .300 ultra anyway. Your price is def. fair, just have to find the right buyer.

my brother wants that gun and the price is right what state do you live in?

Recent Posts