• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm LRB 140g .644BC hunting bullets

sniperjwt

Ok here is what i have left 30 140grain Lost River Ballistic Hunting bullets. These bullets have a surperb BC of .644. I will let these go for $40 shipped or will trade for a box of Berger Hunting bullets in the following weights and callibers.

243-90grain
7mm-168 grain
30cal-168-190 grain
also would possibly trade for box of 300grain SMKs in .338

thanks

the one on the left is the LRB hunting bullet.
df06822e.jpg

5fe56a79.jpg

bullets.jpg

Last edited:
Are you looking for a trade of 30 of the above needed bullets or are you looking for a whole box of 100. For example I have some 30 cal smk. Are you looking to go 30 for 30? Just to claify it's 30 bullets for $40 right???

my uncle was supposed to get them from you months ago, i guess he forgot . I want them. you want cash or bullets i saw you had a couple of different posts

my uncle was supposed to get them from you months ago, i guess he forgot . I want them. you want cash or bullets i saw you had a couple of different posts

I would take money or if you have a box of the .338cal 300g SMKs would be the only bullets im interested in now. Thanks. Send me a PM and ill give you the shipping info.

i sent you a pm, i dont know if you got it let me know, it looked like someone else is looking at those bullets. or maybe i was just reading it wrong. I still want them let me know

Recent Posts