7mm hammer bullets

I personally think they are the closest thing to a perfect hunting bullet.
Take the time and go over to Hammer Bullets forum called Hammer Time. Tons of info. There's one thread called Hammered Down Under. Our Aussie friend goes into great detail on terminal performance on game ranging from kangaroos to Asiatic waterbuffalo. Pretty eye opening. He's a professional hunter and tests out multiple different caliber and weight Hammer bullets.
I've got to get some to try, there price these days does not burn as bad as last few years. I live in New York state and I believe a lead bullet bad is just around the corner, so I'd like to give these a go. Tho from what I see these maybe better then copper jacketed lead bullets, plus they seem to get good speed.

I've got to get some to try, there price these days does not burn as bad as last few years. I live in New York state and I believe a lead bullet bad is just around the corner, so I'd like to give these a go. Tho from what I see these maybe better then copper jacketed lead bullets, plus they seem to get good speed.
You won't be disappointed. Plus, they have a money back guarantee, so you've got nothing to lose.
Weatherby and Gunwerks are experimenting with Hammer bullets now and will most likely be offering them in their ammunition lines in the near future.

You won't be disappointed. Plus, they have a money back guarantee, so you've got nothing to lose.
Weatherby and Gunwerks are experimenting with Hammer bullets now and will most likely be offering them in their ammunition lines in the near future.
Yah I definitely have to get some, I'd like to try some 6.5s and 7mms when I have the money. Hope I can get some for this deer season.