• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm bullets

I would like to thank everyone for helping me out, you'll are a great bunch. Thank you

For me the cannelure never matches up with my OAL, so they look awkward, shoot fine but just look funny with the cannelure exposed.

For me the cannelure never matches up with my OAL, so they look awkward, shoot fine but just look funny with the cannelure exposed.
I've used Val-Tips in my Encore pistol in 7-08 , this will be my first time using these in a Browning a bolt 2 micro madalion , it doesn't take much to kill a deer, take their legs away and there like a dog lol

I've had two rifles in 7mm, a 7mm mag and a 7 mm Express, one had a Shilen barrel and the other a Douglas air gauged barrel and neither liked these bullets no matter what powder or primers I used.

I no longer have the 7mm mag but if someone has a 7mm Express or 280 as it's called again with a 26" barrel 1-9 twist and it shoots good I'd be interested in your load data using the 7mm 140 gr partition so I can try it in my 280.