• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm BR brass for sale

silverine

Once upon a time, I had a 6.5 BR rifle. I purchased three boxes (20 cases, unprimed) of Remington 7mm BR brass. One box of 20 I sized to 6.5mm and then I discovered Lapua brass, so I NEVER USED the Remington brass. The boxes are green and orange, if that helps discern the brass vintage. I just re-discovered it and hope someone can use it and, of course, purchase it! I'd like to sell it for $15.00 per box, plus actual cost for postage.

Once upon a time, I had a 6.5 BR rifle. I purchased three boxes (20 cases, unprimed) of Remington 7mm BR brass. One box of 20 I sized to 6.5mm and then I discovered Lapua brass, so I NEVER USED the Remington brass. The boxes are green and orange, if that helps discern the brass vintage. I just re-discovered it and hope someone can use it and, of course, purchase it! I'd like to sell it for $15.00 per box, plus actual cost for postage.
Hi yes Iam interested in purchasing your 2 boxes of brass as Ihave just treated myself to 284 win target rifle.If you could let me know the total cost including postage.I live in the uk.
Regards, Willey.

HiSILVERLINE. first time on a forum have read your reply sorry for the mix up.I have just of late taken up target shooting the past 2 years love it,Iam a member of 2 clubs and have been to Bisely with one of them 2 years in a row. 1st with my sako trg 308 won at 600yds,and at1000 yds, 2nd at 300 yds overhaul winner, 2nd time changed to a AI AW in 6.4x47, won at 300 yds and 1000, 2nd at 600, yes overhaul winner not bad for someone coming up 68.the new riffle is a284 win banard s action,bartlen 30 ins barrel, jewl trigger fitted to aDolphin modular stock, not fired it yet as Iam waiting for the dies.will let you know how it goes and once Ifined out how to work this web will send aphoto.
Regards, willey

Hi Willey,
Wow! Terrific shooting! ...and sounds like a great time! Your new rifle will will be a winner!

Good luck and have fun,
silverine

Sorry, but this brass has been sold.
Hope you can find some!

Regards,
Silverine

Recent Posts