7mm berger bullets

retiredcpo

is there a differance in the flight path of the hunting and target berger bullets
I am trying the 168 gr bullets

ok great
now what is the differance in the impact on game?
Big game and varmits?
do the target bullets explode easier?
anyone know of a good source to get these seams to be hard to find here.
Sorry about all the questions but I know very little about the berger bullets
was never really sold on them but figured I should keep a open mind and try them while working on a load for my new sendero I found a good accubond load. then i tried some berger loads on my third trip to the range
63gr of 4831sc .020 from the lands shot one hole
deffinetly try these again taking 50 more today

The hunting bullets actually have a thinner jacket to aid in expanding once penetrating a couple of inches into game. Target bullets have a thicker jacket as expansion isn't needed in target shooting.

ok great
now what is the differance in the impact on game?
Big game and varmits?
do the target bullets explode easier?
anyone know of a good source to get these seams to be hard to find here.
Sorry about all the questions but I know very little about the berger bullets
was never really sold on them but figured I should keep a open mind and try them while working on a load for my new sendero I found a good accubond load. then i tried some berger loads on my third trip to the range
63gr of 4831sc .020 from the lands shot one hole
deffinetly try these again taking 50 more today

I recently opened a Thread requesting feedback on the Berger Target bullets versus the Berger Hunting bullets. You can check it out here at this link:

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/berger-target-vlds-hunting-experiences-53989/

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.