7MM Allen Mag

oldmossy

Kirby has my LRSS 7MM Allen mag, should anyone be interested in a well maintained, used rifle. I mailed it back to him for inspection, and to help me with the sell. Im in need of money, and would like to help Kirby get the word out on this rifle. You can research my posts for a description, and some successes. Plus view my young son in action using it on a couple mild distant kills via youtube. And Id be happy to talk on phone with anyone that wants to talk about it. My apologies Len Backus for posting in this forum. But this may catch the eye of someone that's not really looking for a rifle, or doesn't want or have the time to wait on one of Kirbys brand new hammers.

Len, Im having trouble locating my private messages. I replied to a couple messages...im assuming were private.. and cant find them or any of my previous conversations like I could in past.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.