7mm 180 ELDM confirmed?

xsn10s

I haven't got to try out this bullet and am wondering who has. I use JBM free ballistic calculator though it doesn't have Litz's BC imput. So who here uses JBM and has confirmed the 180 ELDM trajectory? It's impressive if JBM's calculator is an accurate representation. Just looking for actual confirmations please.

I need to do more testing but in my 9.25 factory remington im getting .395 g7 out to 1000 yards but when I stretch out to 1350 I have to adjust it down to a .360. Im going to do alot more testing because I feel like .395 can't be right but I've shot it at 600-1000 over a dozen times and .395 lines up everytime. When I try .360 I shoot over. My velocity old load in hornady brass was 2959 and new load in adg is 3037

At what speeds and how far out did you confirm your dope?
I've ran them as fast as 3050 FPS in a 26" 1:8 7wsm but I was torching my brass so I have settled down to 2940 getting 1/4 moa accuracy and single digit ES. I've gone to 1600 with an ACTAR on the rifle but now it's on a diet and wearing a vx6 so I can only dope to 1300 or so. The majority of its shooting is done 400-850 yards. When I expect to shoot further than 850 I bring out the big guns.

on game performance they are much softer than Bergers. Expand better at lower impacts but completely fragment to nothing at high impact velocity.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.