• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm 162 gr ELDM bullets

Swamplord

Got 4 new, sealed boxes of 162 gr ELD Match bullets up for sale
$37.99 each (what I paid) + shipping via USPS Priority Mail
pmt by Paypal F&F or you pay the fees

32EF329C-9919-4DF2-83A0-C8B73A5AF8E0.jpeg

I've not heard from the seller since I posted this I'll take them yesterday. So I believe I'm going to go ahead and back out of this.

These are back up for sale as far as I'm concerned

I sent him a message yesterday and he was quick to reply. Just to let you know.

Like I said in a PM to him, I'm not your huckleberry. I'm glad to find that out before I ship money to him. One of those things that happens in life. You know Protestant Catholic Democrat Republican black white. And so it goes!

PayPal is one of the most unfriendly Corporations towards people like us. They are a haven for people who don't want us to own guns. Several of the websites have posted do not do business with PayPal. And so it goes. If the Black people would only figure out that the Ku Klux Klan is democratic, and doing well in Washington DC. Oh well this is all supposed to happen I guess.

Not sure what all the drama is about or why it was necessary, original post shows terms of sale.... No other terms were mentioned or implied ....,
and a buyer pm'd me & successfully pd for 2 boxes that are shipping out today

I bought six boxes for a friend thinking he wanted ELDM's but turns out he wanted the ELDX ....

Always someone needing 7mm bullets on LRH & I figured I'd post them up here for same $$ I paid ... help a fella out with 7mm bullets & move them quickly via pmt by Paypal, I could take gold flakes but not gonna wait till a guy pans some out, ...

Original post stands and 4 boxes still available

Thank You

Not sure what all the drama is about or why it was necessary, original post shows terms of sale.... No other terms were mentioned or implied ....,
and a buyer pm'd me & successfully pd for 2 boxes that are shipping out today

I bought six boxes for a friend thinking he wanted ELDM's but turns out he wanted the ELDX ....

Always someone needing 7mm bullets on LRH & I figured I'd post them up here for same $$ I paid ... help a fella out with 7mm bullets & move them quickly via pmt by Paypal, I could take gold flakes but not gonna wait till a guy pans some out, ...

Original post stands and 4 boxes still available

Thank You
Yeah I'm not sure what that was about. I posted you quickly replied to my PM. IMO you charged a really good price.

Recent Posts