7mm 160gr accubond(where are they)

GCarlton53

I like many of you, am having a hard time locating bullets, powders and primers. I need Retumbo, 7mm 160gr accubonds, and Fed Large rifle Magnum Match primers. if any of you are feeling kind, someone please share the secret of where, when, how to get some of these products. its killing me! i got a full custom 7X375ruger sitting in my safe, begging to get out practice for the long shot. Help a rookie out, i need more trigger time. thanksgun)

I travel every week for the company I work for and can get all that you are needing and would gladly get it . The only trouble is with the powder and primers because that is haz-mat
Ted

i dont know how that would work, does the post office ship hazmat? i sure would appreciate what ever you could get. i only have 2 accubonds left, so it is top of the list. Im in SC right now and havent found any of it here in charleston. This whole deal is crazy! it doesnt make any sense, why a long range powder and mag match primers.
Guy

I think you have to have a haz-mat licenses to ship powder and primers. What part of SC are you in because I come through SC a lot and may be able to meet somewhere? I have some Fed 215 and 215 MG if you need any of those. The Retumbo is a little harder to find but I can get it and the Accubonds are no trouble to find.

im in charleston for another couple days, then im going back to florida. i will be going to the eastern shore of virginia at the end of August, atleast thats the plan. the primers are federal 215m Large rifle magnum Match. where do you go in SC?

i looked that up, thats a pretty good ride from here. if you get some accubonds, just message me and i will give you what you want for them. just wondering, what do you do for a living, to travel so much?

I have accumulated a bunch of the 160 Accubonds and they were seconds from Nosler. Would you be interested in any of them. That's what I shoot in all my guns and cant tell the difference between firsts and the seconds and these have the white tips not the red like some have
Ted

I have never shot seconds. How are they different than firsts? I would be willing to try some. But I would still want the #1's. I have it shooting a 3" 5 shot group at 600yds. I don't want to venture to far from what is working.

Nosler sells them as blemished. I have killed a moose and two antelope beyond 500 yards with no problem and a bunch of deer. I cant tell the difference between the two. I have around 5 packs of 50 per pack I would sell for 20.00 each shipped but that's up to you and I can still get the number 1 Accubonds if you want them
Ted

Ill try 2 packs of the #2s that u have. And if you can get me a few of the number1's. That would be great, up to 4. I don't want to be too greedy, other guys need them too. Just let me know what you come up with. Thanks so much.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.