• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm 160 accubonds

I might have a partial box of like 35. Would have to.check on that tomorrow and let you know for sure.

I have two boxes of Nosler 7mm 160 AB factory seconds. Would trade box for box for Sierra 6.5 140gr SptGK, Sierra 7mm 160gr GKHP, or Sierra 30 cal 165gr GKHP. Really do not want to sell because I can't replace these bullets with others. Can't find the bullets I want...

I have two boxes of Nosler 7mm 160 AB factory seconds. Would trade box for box for Sierra 6.5 140gr SptGK, Sierra 7mm 160gr GKHP, or Sierra 30 cal 165gr GKHP. Really do not want to sell because I can't replace these bullets with others. Can't find the bullets I want...
I have alot of different leads but not those sorry bud , but if decide to sell let me know I'd buy them .I got alot of different 7mm and 30 cal bullets . I got Berger, hornady, and barnes

Thanks so much. I really need the Sierra's. My rigs are sighted in with them . If I were to sell my 7mm AB bullets I would have to ask some ridiculous price. Can't see doing that. Sierra has seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth when it comes to GK bullets. Lots of MK, but no GK. Was at "Sportsman Warehouse " & "Sheels" yesterday in MIssoula . Nothing, but lots of match bullets. Those looking like me , just passed by. Where are the game hunting bullets ?

Thanks so much. I really need the Sierra's. My rigs are sighted in with them . If I were to sell my 7mm AB bullets I would have to ask some ridiculous price. Can't see doing that. Sierra has seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth when it comes to GK bullets. Lots of MK, but no GK. Was at "Sportsman Warehouse " & "Sheels" yesterday in MIssoula . Nothing, but lots of match bullets. Those looking like me , just passed by. Where are the game hunting bullets ?
Let me go through my lead tomorrow I may have some I know I have bunch of sierras I just can't remember what caliber or grain lol . I had everything but what I fricking need. Sold my house and all my stuff is mixed and some of my boxes I accidentally stored .