<<<752 yard 3 shot group & pics>>>

bigbuck

Well I got REAL lucky . I had a great day this past weekend . I thought I would do some grouping at 700 yards but as you will see I was able to do some boolit testing ta boot :D All I can say is the 210 Berger is one BAD dude at 15 feet away just take a look at my chrony HA HA.... I owe a big thank you to the LRH site I would have never thought it possible to shoot a group like this at 752 YARDS but as I read and see pics of what the other guys are doing. It challenges me to try and step it up . I still have a long way to go but I feel with you alls help I'm off to a pretty good start . Keep in mind that this is my first ever 3 shot group at 752 YARDS .

Rifle remington 700 .300 RUM
Brougthon Barrel
DE break & recoil Lug

Scope 6.5x20x50 Lupy VX-3

NF software and dell pocket pc
Kestrel 2500 NV wind meter

4 point Master Chrony:D

Note : My drop called for 15 MOA and I was 6-1/2 inches low. How do I figure what the additional 6-1/2 drop is in MOA terms ?

BigBuck

Last edited:
172.jpg

171.jpg

173.jpg

Posting these up for Bigbuck. Nice shooting man, crony died a good death :D

Buck, Now do a "tradjectory validation" in the NF program from the data you just got. It will correct your MV and you will be on track for the next outing.

Awesome job man! You are shooting very well. I predict a very fun hunting season for you this year. To all the critters in your area... " Be scared, be very very scared"

Good job man!

Jeff gun)gun)

Did that say 97F ? How clearly could you see ?
Great !:)

Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement .

Dan I could see very well I had the target in the shade maybe that helped .

I had what I thought to be NO wind at all at the gun on the way to the target and at the target , but as you can see in the pics there was a little somewere . Once I started I would reload and send another shot as fast as I could get into my shooting position again. It seemed like a total of 4 minutes maybe less . I was trying to send them all in the same conditions .

Thanks stu for the math lesson :)

Bad news on the crony but good news is i'm a dealer at graffs and sons and i can get a deal on a CED M2 :D

I have a 16 point white tail on the wall and I felt the same excitement when i walked up to the target as I did the day that I walked up to my buck lying on the ground this Long Range Shooting is getting a hold of me :)

BigBuck

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.