• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 75 grain 257 Speer Hot core bullets

Ckgworks

.257 bullets I have kept these around but realized I'm probably not going to use them. I thought I'd see if anyone needed them to keep a rifle in action!

600- 75 grain Speer Hot Cores. 2 open boxes, but appear full.
100- 60 grain Hornady FP.

All shipped for $150.00.
If you just want some, I might be able to break them up and add shipping. Always open to trades so let me know if you'd rather go that route.
20210221_161651.jpg

Up top...... I'm open to offers. These are just priced at Midway prices but if it seems kinda high, PM me and we can dicker.

Andrew, Welcome to LRH!
You need 10 posts I believe before you get access to Pm's.....I can't Pm you either until then. I'll send you an email, but I'd encourage to get your ten posts, at least hopefully more! This is a great group of guys here! A good place to start is by posting up in the "Member Introduction" forum....I look forward to hearing from you.

Andrew, Welcome to LRH!
You need 10 posts I believe before you get access to Pm's.....I can't Pm you either until then. I'll send you an email, but I'd encourage to get your ten posts, at least hopefully more! This is a great group of guys here! A good place to start is by posting up in the "Member Introduction" forum....I look forward to hearing from you.
Ckgworks,
Thanks so much for your welcome, and advice--I just posted an intro in the "Member Introduction" forum. I appreciate the tip. I look forward to learning in this group!
And I look forward to your email, so we can exchange money for coveted 25-20 WCF bullets 😎
Andrew