• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700's, Sendero 300WinM/ NIB VSSF 308: pic's

michael sr

Remington Sendero 300 Win Mag for sale, 50 rounds down range with Leupold scope base's & Rings.....no box or papers.
I'LL TAKE IT .... trumps all inquiries... $900: shipped, insured,..lower 48.

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

========================================================
NIB VSSF 308, factory box, papers and DVD. Sent to GA Precision for the Following work: Muzzle Brake, Oversized Bolt handle, Bolt release relocated to side of the receiver.
I bought this off a Dealr's shelf but since I have another there was no need to shoot this one! *** Carey Bruner was the person at GA Precision w/whom I spoke, Bruner is no longer w/ GA P.

Shipped/insured lower 48: $1500, I will have to use two different boxes since the Muzzle brake exceeds the factory box length and UPS or USPS will charge extra for an 'over' sized box!!! What I might do is remove the barreled action and mail that to your FFL and the factory box with the stock to your home address...
FOR and additional $50 I will leave on the rifle receiver the Leupold Quick Release Base's and Ring's = $1550.00
Trade interest: a suppressor that will accomodate .22Lr to 5.56; another stainless firearm.

IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

contact-------------->

Best way to contact:

beltloop at yahoo dot com

Subject line: Rem 700

========================

Trade's considered if you have a stainless offering.

Edit feature does not show up in my post ...

So

BTTT for the NIB VSSF/308, No Loopy's but: much lower price $200+:
$1275 ship'd/ins'd lower 48