700 Bolt Extraction Problem

OK, here she is and DANG! It just looks FAST! 😂 27" 1:8 5R, 3.63 max COAL, Athlon 4.5x27 BTR Midas (Thank you Doug @ Cameraland!), Magpul stock. I need to switch out base but I had these to use for now and just want to get rounds downrange.
View attachment 284600
Looking good Mud! What trigger did you put in it? Keep us in the loop with some range reports. Curious how the barrel performs for you. I've got 2 of their shouldered prefits on the way.

Ok some assembly required😂 hopefully done right FIRST TIME!
.270 Win
Preferred Barrel 27" 1:8 5R Light Palma
0.290 free bore added for heavies
Holland 0.250 heavy recoil lug
Rem 700 LA 3.63 max COAL
Timney trigger @2.5 lbs
Holland heavy bolt stop spring added
Magpul 700 stock, used 700 b metal
Athlon BTR Midas 4.5x27x50 illuminated

So I call it my .270 Heavy on the notebook to record load data. What do you think of this name for .270's built for heavies?

Ok some assembly required😂 hopefully done right FIRST TIME!
.270 Win
Preferred Barrel 27" 1:8 5R Light Palma
0.290 free bore added for heavies
Holland 0.250 heavy recoil lug
Rem 700 LA 3.63 max COAL
Timney trigger @2.5 lbs
Holland heavy bolt stop spring added
Magpul 700 stock, used 700 b metal
Athlon BTR Midas 4.5x27x50 illuminated

So I call it my .270 Heavy on the notebook to record load data. What do you think of this name for .270's built for heavies?
I like 270 fatboy

So my .270 Win build from hell is now twisting me up. I put it all together and was waiting for triggerguard screws. I swiped some from another rifle and decided to do a test feed which I should have done right after headspacing last week but did not. No clue why I didn't. So I load up the COAL I am going to use and it fed perfectly and bolt closed perfectly but will not extract any case I use. Double checked headspace and perfect.

I had the receiver trued up, lugs and whole nine yards done by a reputable gunsmith that I trust very much.

Fire control works fine, cocks, fires and safety works fine.

So what simple thing am I missing here to fix this extraction? I can place a round into the bolt head and it will grab it and hold it for extraction. I have built 3 other 700's and never had this problem before. I know what is probably the cause but I am hoping otherwise so hoping someone will provide a solution that I don't want to address with action.
So my .270 Win build from hell is now twisting me up. I put it all together and was waiting for triggerguard screws. I swiped some from another rifle and decided to do a test feed which I should have done right after headspacing last week but did not. No clue why I didn't. So I load up the COAL I am going to use and it fed perfectly and bolt closed perfectly but will not extract any case I use. Double checked headspace and perfect.

I had the receiver trued up, lugs and whole nine yards done by a reputable gunsmith that I trust very much.

Fire control works fine, cocks, fires and safety works fine.

So what simple thing am I missing here to fix this extraction? I can place a round into the bolt head and it will grab it and hold it for extraction. I have built 3 other 700's and never had this problem before. I know what is probably the cause but I am hoping otherwise so hoping someone will provide a solution that I don't want to address with action.
Had same problem on Rem 700 RR receiver for myself. Have built many and blue printed many Rem 700 for customers with no problems. Just glad it was my rifle with the problem. As you have done I did complete barrel off tear down, re-gauged and checked all dimensions and all was well within spec. I real do not like stock Rem 700 extractors and was not going to replace it, therefore I ordered a new PT&G bolt 0.013 inch over size, with a Sako extractor, reamed out the raceway, re-fit the head space and the problem went away. That is every expensive fix. The more economic possible cure would be to order a new extractor and rivet and try replacing that to see if you can make the problem go away. Good Luck