• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

700 BDL Stainless Syn 30-06

Relentless

700 BDL Stainless Syn 30-06, 24 inch barrel. Traded into this a while back. This gun is in excellent condition. It has the smooth brushed finish, not the SPS finish. Cleaned the barrel and threw a scope on it to see if the rumors were true about 700's with the J lock weren't accurate. (I think the target pic will dispel that myth.) Grabbed a box of Rem ammo off the shelf and went to the range. Took a couple of sight in shots, let the barrel cool and fired a three shot group. at 100 yards. Packed up and left after I looked at the group in my spotting scope. Getting rid of many duplicate guns so it is going down the road. Pics of the gun, the target, and the box of ammo. $575.00 shipped to your FFL. If your FFL will not accept a rifle from a private party, add $25.00 to use my local FFL. Not looking to trade, don't ask. Pay pal friends and family or MO. Thanks for looking.

This gun looks like it was a safe queen. Only 1 scratch on the top of the stock

Recent Posts