• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 bdl 338 win mag

coryj

I bought this gun on a whim and after some careful thought I've come to two conclusions:

1. I don't need a rifle this big
2. I'm an idiot

I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet (and probably won't unless I end up keeping it and buy some ammo), but the previous owner said it shot 1.5" three shot groups at 100 yards.

It has the engraved receiver and bottom metal. Overall the gun is in good shape, but it was hunted with and has a couple marks to show for it on the barrel and the stock. It will come with a one piece base and rings. The base/rings look like Leupold standard, but the base has an "R" in a crosshair and the screws for the rings come in from the bottom of the rings instead of the top.

Trade interests:

Remington 700 BDLs (wood stock)
Tikka T3 lite stainless
Remington 7600 (wood stock)
-prefer 243 or 270 in the above rifles

$595 shipped/insured to your FFL from an individual. If you're not happy, just let me know and I'll refund your money less what it costs me to ship.

Some light scratches on the stock

A dent in the wood, from what I read this could probably be steamed out.

Light rub mark on the barrel.

A rub mark on top of the barrel under the scope.

Wear on the bolt handle.

A small mark on the barrel.

There is no rust anywhere, inside or out, but there is some dust in some of the pictures. I took the best pictures I could and made the slight problems this gun has look worse than they actually are.

Nikon Prostaff not included.