• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 6.5x47 Lapua

TannerGun

SS 700, blueprinted and trued, oversized bolt knob
HS DBM, 4rd mag
McMillan A3 sporter, unbedded
Brux Sendero contour 1-8.5", threaded for can, 26"
20 MOA rail
Built by Porter Precision out of Texas. Approximately 700 rounds through it. I dremeled the leading edge off the rail so you can scoot a scope closer to the back, but it still looks beautiful. Haven't shot anything but 140 A-Maxes over '17, and it bugholed the first load I tried. Scope, rings, bipod, fence ain't included....

$2350 with 98pcs of 1x Fired Lapua Brass + Forster FL dies. Only trades would be a SS 700 in 375 H&H, or a Kimber MT in 7WSM or 280 AI + cash. Knock $100 off for face to face transactions in Colorado or near it.....

First 2 groups at 350 yards with 140 A-Maxes...

Tanner

Bump for a good dude... I've personally shot this rifle and it shoots way better then he's letting on...deal with confidence on a nice rig here!

So what does the rifle weigh? What's the LOP? What's the barrel and action finish/coating?

So what does the rifle weigh? What's the LOP? What's the barrel and action finish/coating?

Rifle weighs 9.5# by my scale. LOP is close to standard 13 7/8". Finish is standard stainless steel with no coatings.

Tanner

Some better photos....

Detail of barrel stamp and Rail dremelling...

Swirl detail...

There is a fairly prominent scratch on the barrel from riding behind the seat in my pickup... Cosmetic and would be removed by a few minutes bead blasting...

Tanner

$1300 shipped for barreled action, dies (Forster FL) and 100pcs of 1x fired Lapua brass.

$1100 shipped for barreled action alone. Will include 20 MOA rail.

Tanner