• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 5R 308 Win Stainless

Relentless

700 5R 308 Win, Stainless, 24 inch barrel. Round count 160. Have the original box.
$875.00 plus $30.00 shipping to your FFL. This rifle is in excellent condition. It is like NIB. It has been a safe queen since 2008. If your FFL will not accept shipment from private party, add $25.00 to use my local FFL. Made in 2006. No trades. Thanks.

FullSizeRender-13_zps8wvutnxn.jpg
[/IMG]

FullSizeRender-12_zpsmyuawtnr.jpg
[/IMG]

FullSizeRender-11_zpsdrcae7hq.jpg
[/IMG]

MN I had replied to SW request the other day, do not know why it is not there.

On the end of the box it has used written on it. Did you buy the rifle new or was it used when you bought it

I bought it used at a local gunstore, it belonged to one of our gun club members. When I found out it was his gun, I bought it. He shot 168 gr Match Kings with a load of Varget. Anything else just let me know. Thanks

I have had a few PM's asking how this shoots. I have not shot it. I bought it with the intention of using for 600 yard matches. That just never materialized. So for what it is worth, I have never heard of these not shooting well.

Last edited: