• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7 wsm Bar lightweight stalker fs/ft need encore

gremcat

Not sure if this one is unique. I bought it off my brother who got it as a gift from his boss. It looks like a lightweight staker. The only thing is it has either a stainless barrel that is coated or a chrome lined barrel. Anyone know about these rifles? It is in 7 wsm maybe 150 rounds doen the tube. I swapped off the sights for weaver bases but have the original sights for it. The whole gun has some sort of coating on it. Like a matte black finish. The trigger isn't bad on it like some. It's no benchrest trigger but seems light enough to hunt with.
There are a few scuffs on it from hunting but all minor stuff. There also is a small issue with where the front sight came off. I put in plugs but one is a little to big. I filed it down and it is only barely noticable. I can send pics. It seems to put the first cold clean shot in with the rest. I have noticed this during my only two range sessions with it. I am looking for a stainless encore, other hunting rifles, I really like the Icon's. I also may swap for the right rimfire. Please no Savages though. Accurate guns just not for me. I will also take 650 shipped to your FFL. Price is firm though. Oh and if anyone know's anything about this gun please let me know. It's about three years old if that helps. Will put up pics later.
Thanks
Gremcat

Looking to go stainless on the Encore. Also would consider higher end scopes.
Thanks,