7 stw accumark with 175 grain eld-x

Have y'all seen the 175 grain .284 ELD-X come in stock very often? Seems like it might be a "low on the totem pole" bullet for Hornady production.

They sell so fast it's hard for the retailers to keep them on the shelves but if you look around they are out there.

Greg at Bug Holes recommended 9 twist for up to 175 grain.
A 1:9 will stabilize just about anything on the market today I know of other than some of the heavier custom mono's.

If I were building one for the future, and I will be soon it will be a 1:8 or even 1:7.5 because of the growing trend in heavy for caliber bullets.

Of course we're also getting to the point where we should probably be consider custom throating if you're intent is to keep moving to longer and heavier bullets.

As a rule I just load everything to mag length and tune my loads from there.

A 1:9 will stabilize just about anything on the market today I know of other than some of the heavier custom mono's.

If I were building one for the future, and I will be soon it will be a 1:8 or even 1:7.5 because of the growing trend in heavy for caliber bullets.

Of course we're also getting to the point where we should probably be consider custom throating if you're intent is to keep moving to longer and heavier bullets.

As a rule I just load everything to mag length and tune my loads from there.

Thanks at this time for a hunting bullet and recreational gong smashing at 1250 yards, the 175 grain should suffice.