7 SS scores another F-Class win

Shot #10 looks like a shot I might would make with some tail wind behind me & #14 maybe some head wind pushing towards me. I'm a terrible judge of reading the wind down range but I've been practicing.

Yea...shot 10 was a let off due to a missed intensity change. My wind coaches (this was a 4 man team match) and I saw the direction change and held for it but could not see the drop in the headwind due to the sharp angle of the flags pointing toward us. Shot 14 was an issue with loss of torque on the nut behind the trigger;).

Very impressive shooting! I was curious how much neck clearance there is with the unturned brass?
Thanks
I cast my chamber with Cerrosafe but can't recall the exact neck diameter. I think it is .318" and a loaded round being.3125" with a 190 Atip. Approximately 0.006". I do get light carbon on the necks that abruptly stops at the base of the neck. I would consider the load I shoot mild to moderate for this case so I expect that finding.

I cast my chamber with Cerrosafe but can't recall the exact neck diameter. I think it is .318" and a loaded round being.3125" with a 190 Atip. Approximately 0.006". I do get light carbon on the necks that abruptly stops at the base of the neck. I would consider the load I shoot mild to moderate for this case so I expect that finding.
Do you know how much freebore your chamber has? .180" fb reamer?

It was chambered with a .180" reamer and the freebore set to .300" with a throating reamer. The 190gr Atips have a bearing surface near .68" and require a freakishly long freebore since I jump the at .030-.060".
Yeah I can't remember what the length was on the 190 atip but I'm 99% sure it was longer than a 215 Berger and maybe even Longer than a 230 beger otm.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.