• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7 RSAUM reamer

Arapaho

Looking for a reamer for long action 7saum. I say long action because I am not limited to magazine length. I will be shooting mostly Berger 180 hybrids so I want the adequate freebore to seat them puppies out there to get the neck shoulder junction in the right spot. I thought I would see if any of you guys have a reamer you are not using before I order and have to wait. Let me know what you have and freebore please.

Thanks, I may go that route. I just thought someone on here may have what I was looking for. I saw a .187 freebore 7 saum reamer sell on here a few months ago. I will probably have a reamer made for the second chamber and let Beanland cut and throat the first chamber, if I don't find one.

I messaged you and just need specifics or a picture of the reamer print. I just need the neck dimensions and what bullet you had it cut for and where it falls in the case, at the neck shoulder junction. I left you my number. Thanks