6x45 w/ 80gr Speer bullet recovery

To be honest I don't remember what I got. I'll get the magneto speed out this week and see. It's the best it's ever shot though out to 400 yards. I also didn't push it hard like I would some other bolt guns. I'm sure I could lean on it harder. I even bought fancy lapua brass for it. Mainly to make it easier to keep straight from .223 and blk making brass.

I have several rifles in 6x45 and love them all. I also built an AR in 6TCU. { similar to 6x45AI.] That 6TCU is my go to rifle for Coyotes. The 6x45s do real well on coyotes , but the 6TCU is a notch above. It shoots my 6x45 loads during fire forming great, so they get used while coyote hunting also. I highly recommend either round.

I have several rifles in 6x45 and love them all. I also built an AR in 6TCU. { similar to 6x45AI.] That 6TCU is my go to rifle for Coyotes. The 6x45s do real well on coyotes , but the 6TCU is a notch above. It shoots my 6x45 loads during fire forming great, so they get used while coyote hunting also. I highly recommend either round.
Good info here thanks for sharing.

I have a 6x45 for sale, if interested, @: