6mm remington load info

EricParthenay

I'm looking for loads for my 6mm Remington 700 bdl heavy barrel 1:9 twist. I'm wanting to use Nosler's 105 rdf. Nosler doesn't have any loading info at the moment but said the bullets would stabilize.

Well, they'll be at an Sg of 1.1 so no, that's not a good choice for a bullet for you. No magic on Earth will make it any good for you. 95gn pills are just about your max. Don't be disheartened though. You can easily run 95's at 3200-3300fps which will help make up for the reduced BC and they're running laser beam fast. Here's some IMR load data for 95's.

upload_2019-3-17_8-22-57.png

Well, they'll be at an Sg of 1.1 so no, that's not a good choice for a bullet for you. No magic on Earth will make it any good for you. 95gn pills are just about your max. Don't be disheartened though. You can easily run 95's at 3200-3300fps which will help make up for the reduced BC and they're running laser beam fast. Here's some IMR load data for 95's.

View attachment 126981

K. Thanks I was wondering that. Thanks for imr data. That's mostly the powders I use. I'll get some 95s and let you know how I do. Thanks again.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.