1 in 9, your good to go with the heavier bullets. Seem like you made a lot of new friends today. But, I think you will find that this is what this forum is all about. Good luck to you, just remember to TAKE YOUR TIME and be as precise as possible. Reloading can be a lot of fun and you get to choose what you want, not what the manufacture wants, To be honest in 6mm Remington that is very limited in what you can find. Almost like shooting a wildcat round.

Thanks everyone for all your help, support, encouragement and advice! I'm well on my way thanks to you all. I am forever indebted to the fine people on this site, and I am excited to pass along the kindness & generosity I've been shown. I am truly grateful.

God bless Long Range Hunting!
your welcome brother any time

You may have to drive a bit. Grice's gun shop in Clearfield, Miller's gun shop outside Bellefonte.

There's someone I know that does reload, but he's been very busy lately and unable to have me over. I will reach out to him again and at least try to get a better idea of if he has the specific gear for 6mm Rem. I have primers and could get some bullets online, but I'd need help with powder and shells plus the know how and loading equipment.
As has been mentioned you do have a good gun and it would be a bit foolish to sell it before using it.
While your in limbo as for shooting it do a cleaning rod test to find what the twist of the rifling is in the barrel.
Remington did that cartridge an injustice by installing slow twist barrels on them at least initially.
You may find that the lighter bullets in the 80 grain class will be the best performers due to that.
So before you go buying any bullet supplies it would be best to know the twist.
I wouldnt be turning down any opportunities to acquire brass however.