I have a set of Dies that I would get to you for $25 shipped if yo need them..
I am definitely going to want to reload once I am able to learn how and invest in the needed components. If these are what I need for 6mm Remington than I guess it's another step closer to putting it all together. Assuming these are going to press quality ammo, I think I should take you up on that offer. Email me at [email protected] and we can make the arrangements!

everyone here is proving to me that kindness and brotherhood in America ain't dead yet! This has really done a lot to restore my faith in humanity. Thanks guys, it means the world to me right now. I've been really really down lately and this forum seems to be a vaccine for what's been ailing me! Lol!

I am definitely going to want to reload once I am able to learn how and invest in the needed components. If these are what I need for 6mm Remington than I guess it's another step closer to putting it all together. Assuming these are going to press quality ammo, I think I should take you up on that offer. Email me at [email protected] and we can make the arrangements!

everyone here is proving to me that kindness and brotherhood in America ain't dead yet! This has really done a lot to restore my faith in humanity. Thanks guys, it means the world to me right now. I've been really really down lately and this forum seems to be a vaccine for what's been ailing me! Lol!
every one of us has been in your shoes ar one time or another also go to a gun show

Saw this just now on 24hr campfire. Don't know anything about them, just passing information along.

The rest of the story, sorry.
Ammo has gotten out of hand as far as price goes but I could make you a good deal.
I have:
16 boxes of Winchester 100 grain sp
11 boxes of Federal 80 grain sp
3 boxes of Remington 100 grain sp pt
1 box of Ferderal 100 grain nobler parti

Let me know if you might be interested.
Hoss3 (Craig)

The rest of the story, sorry.
Ammo has gotten out of hand as far as price goes but I could make you a good deal.
I have:
16 boxes of Winchester 100 grain sp
11 boxes of Federal 80 grain sp
3 boxes of Remington 100 grain sp pt
1 box of Ferderal 100 grain nobler parti

Let me know if you might be interested.
Hoss3 (Craig)
VERY interested!

what's your email or email me at [email protected] and I'd be extremely interested in making arrangements to grab several of those boxes.

for what it's worth, I do have 2 boxes of 6mm Creedmoor I mistakenly bought thinking it was what I needed. The store obviously wouldn't let me return them so I'd be happy to trade those with anyone needing them.

Hey Ben, I am located in north eastern Maryland, on the I 95 corridor. (Between Philly and Baltimore.) It looks like you have a potential source for primed brass from dieseldoc? Assuming these have been full length sized. (I do not have 6mm dies.) I can donate powder, (RE 19 or IMR 4350) press and the knowledge, to provide you with effective and safe handloads. We also have a 100 yd range close, If you want to test different load combinations.

You will need to find some 6mm projectiles?

If you want to travel and can find bullets I would be happy to help you put some ammo together.

PM me if I can be of assistance.
I appreciate the support. I'll be in touch if I am in that area.

I have a Ruger No. 1 in 6mm Remington. Have taken Antelope, Deer (Whitetail, Mulies, Axis and Columbian Blacktail - Coues is in the bucket list), and some long shot parrie dogs with it. Wonderful cartridge. But the 243 overshadowed it, Remmington screwed the pooch on that one (244 Remington), so there is a limited amount of ammunition manufactured for it. You will need to get into reloading if you really want to have fun with it. I am starting to see limited amounts of components coming back on the shelves, so don't despair things are starting to get better. Get with someone that reloads and start learning the process. I belong to a Rifle & Pistol club and we support each other with help in reloading and components, so that might be a good place to look also. I stocked up a while back, I watched for sales and bought in bulk so to say. This has kept my nephew going also, guess I should change my name to "Uncle I Need".
I have quite a bit of brass and some extra reloading dies, so if that will help PM me. Just pay for the shipping and it yours.
I'd be more than happy to pay for the shipping for any extra dies that would load quality 6mm Rem cartridges. Email me (I can't PM yet as I'm too new) at [email protected] and I'll be happy to make arrangements

Ben, I have been reloading for 40 some odd years, but I still consider myself a 'newbe' and learn new thing constantly. See, you can teach an old dog new tricks.
Are you in Colorado? I'll be there for about 10 weeks this June-July and would definitely take you up on any offer in regards to a single stage press. That seems like a fantastic idea. I agree that learning fundamentals and setting a solid foundation for technique & experience will only reap huge rewards in terms of reloading. I'm a huge believer in precision hand made quality and would be thrilled to experiment with crafting ammo for my rifles